Free Exploratory Consultation
- What sort of partnership structure is appropriate for your practice at this time?
- Timing is key, and the age of your practice is a significant consideration.
- The size of your practice: number of employees, patient visits per day/week/month, practice's office/operating hours.
- The practice's goals and targets. Is business growth concern? Is the practice exploring alternative business models, such as
- Credentialing, Contract-Negotiation
- On-Demand, Real-time Reporting
- Trained, Certified Medical Coders
- Use and development of custom software to automate and help eliminate human error.
- Analytics: Constant contact with payers; Constant monitoring of payer reimbursement behavior.
- American Academy of Professional Coders
- American College of Healthcare Executives
- American Health Information Management Association
- American Medical Billing Association
- Certification Commission for Healthcare Information Technology
- Healthcare Billing & Management Association
- Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society
- Medical Group Management Association
Empowering Private Practices
- Evidenced-based conclusions and insights regarding practice's revenue cycle management policies and procedures.
- Executive periodical reports to the practice's leadership and owners.
- "Medical Billing Outsourcing Industries ensures Billing Process to Run Smoothly" (medGadget)
- "Should You Outsource Your Medical Billing?" (The Profitable Practice)