This process starts with analysis and re-analysis—constantly reevaluating data sets. We start the legacy understanding of sales—a plan of attack that was based on certain assumptions about markets, customers, your product, your competitors and other competitive forces.
- Have sales stalled? What have you attributed this to?
- Reevaluation of sales variables: marketing campaigns, price points, sales-support team organization.
- Cultural forces; product-brand value.
- What are the true constituents of the character of your customer?
Partner & Affiliation Categories
- Angel Investors
- Business Consultancy
- Corporate Advisory Partners
- Startup Mentor Associations & Networks
- Venture Capitals